Terms & conditions
Particular conditions of the Contract
1. ORDER PROCEDURE AND MODE
The purpose of these conditions is to define the sales regime and the rights derived from the available sales methods. To place your order, the CUSTOMER has two methods:
1. By Internet on our website: www.urbanautabarcelona.com accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
2. By sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Order fulfillment
The CUSTOMER who wishes to place an order will select the products on the website. Once the products have been chosen, select the “Buy” button.
Then, once the basket has been validated, the purchase process is developed in 4 stages:
1. Order summary: the product or products to be purchased are chosen, added to the shopping cart and the contents of the purchase are verified using the “Cart” button.
The cart contains the list of selected products with the option to remove or add units and then the sum of the amounts, including shipping costs.
2. Orders may not be validated until the general conditions and Terms and Conditions of Purchase explained in this section of this text, are known and accepted by ticking the corresponding icon.
3. The contact details must then be indicated: full name, telephone number and e-mail address, as well as the delivery address.
4. Payment: once you have validated steps 1, 2 and 3, you will need to select the payment method chosen and validate it.
The CUSTOMER may choose to do so using the following methods:
– Bank cards (STRIPE payment platform): VISA, AMEX, MasterCard. Specifically, the order will not be validated until the payment is made to the corresponding account and under the authorization of the competent payment centers.
-Bank transfer: upon request by e-mail.
– Paypal: Paypal is a secure form of payment that allows customers to pay quickly without communicating their bank details on the website. Just let them know when your Paypal account is created. This data is encrypted and secure. If you do not have a Paypal account, customers can also choose this form of payment. At the time of payment, as it will be directed to a Paypal page where you can report your bank details, you can choose whether or not to create a Paypal account. The charge will be made once the order is confirmed.
URBANAUTA reserves the right not to make a delivery or not to accept an order in case of failed payment of a previously registered order, either partially or fully, or if there is a payment error.
For the purposes of validating the sale, the data communicated by the CUSTOMER and registered by URBANAUTA during the purchase process constitute the proof of the transactions. In this sense, after the validation of the order (step 4), URBANAUTA will send a confirmation message to the address indicated, to notify that the order has been registered correctly.
3. Exchanges and returns
In compliance with current regulations, CUSTOMERS have the right to return any item purchased, within 7 days from the date of receipt. The item must be returned in its original packaging and in perfect condition. The refund will be made within 30 days of receipt of the package.
1. If the reason for the return is that the item is defective or does not correspond to what was requested: URBANAUTA will pay the return costs and for the new shipment.
2. If the reason is that you are not satisfied with the order: URBANAUTA will pay you the amount of the item, but not the shipping costs.
It is expressly stated that the customized model cannot be changed.
4. PRICE, DELIVERY COSTS AND PRODUCT AVAILABILITY
It should be noted that the prices indicated on the website are expressed in EUROS and include the VAT that is legally due at the current rate and at the time of ordering. However, if necessary, the corresponding tax withholdings will be applied to this amount.
It should also be noted that the price of the products does not include delivery costs. This amount will be indicated at the time of processing the orders (step 1 explained in the section on ordering).
In addition, special reference must be made to the fact that the products presented on the website are available up to the limit of the stock and during the management the CUSTOMER will be informed of their availability. In the event that after the confirmation of the order, the total or partial availability of the products that make up the CUSTOMER’s order is lost, URBANAUTA will inform by email or telephone of the lack of availability or partial delivery of the order or the cancellation of the same, and in accordance with article 111 of the General Law for the Protection of Consumers and Users, the CUSTOMER will have the possibility of:
1. Requesting from URBANAUTA another product of the same quality and price as initially requested.
2. Requesting the cancellation of the order and the refund of the amounts paid within a maximum period of 30 days from the time the cancellation is requested.
5. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between URBANAUTA and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Barcelona.
6. DATA PROTECTION
In accordance with data protection regulations in force in Spain—GDRPD and LOPD—the CUSTOMER expressly authorises URBANAUTA to process their data exclusively for the purposes of order management, invoice issuance and identification under the responsibility of URBANAUTA. In particular, with a view to managing this business relationship, these data shall be kept for as long as there is a mutual interest, and shall not be transferred to third parties unless by legal obligation.
The CUSTOMER is informed that they can exercise their rights of access, rectification, portability, erasure, restriction of processing and objection by writing to email@example.com
URBANAUTA further informs its customers that this automated processing of data, especially the handling of users’ postal addresses, has been declared to the Spanish Data Protection Agency and that the electronic contract entered into by the parties will not be archived.